- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
"Non Personal Information" is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Vivuapp with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
"Personally Identifiable Information" is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Vivuapp. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Vivuapp. As a Visitor, you can browse our Vivuapp to find out more about our Vivuapp. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
We collect personal information whenever you provide it to us. This personal information may include the following:
- Name, email id, mobile number, postal address;
- Payment details;
- Technical and analytical information obtained through cookies;
- Other information you provide to us; and
- In case of sign-on using your login information from a social networking platform, we may collect information such as your list of friends, “likes,” and interests, as well as your contact information..
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Vivuapp, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Vivuapp. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
Geographical InformationWhen you use the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located in and display information with relevant data or advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.
Automatic InformationWe automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the Vivuapp from which you entered our Vivuapp, if any, as well as the name of the Vivuapp to which you're headed when you leave our Vivuapp. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Vivuapp provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Vivuapp.
Log DataLike many Vivuapp operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Vivuapp ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Vivuapp that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
How We Use Your Information ?
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Responding to any enquiries which you make to us relating to any of our services;
- To process and administer your payments;
- To monitor site usage to develop and administer our Vivuapp;
- Promote our products and services to you, as well as the products and services of our affiliates;
- Deliver email communications, newsletters, and other correspondence to which you subscribe;
- Conduct other marketing activities; and
- Respond to your inquiries and other correspondence, or request that you provide feedback to us
How We Share Information ?
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Our agents and service providers;
- Our infrastructure providers;
- A third party who acquires our business; and
- Law enforcement and regulatory agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity or as otherwise required by law
Reasons We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
We may use your information in the following ways:
- Where it is necessary to perform our contract with you;
- Where it is required by law;
- Where you have provided consent, provided that you can withdraw this consent at any time; or
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests as a business
Reviewing And Changing Your Profile
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted during registration through the 'Edit Profile'. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information. You can also change your registration information such as name, address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, profile and any other information. To remove your profile so that others cannot view it, contact our customer support team at [enter your contact email]
Control of your Password
Links to Other Websites/Apps
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We utilize practical protection measures to safeguard against the loss, abuse, and modification of the individual Data under our control. Personal Data is kept in a secured database and always sent out by means of an encrypted SSL method when supported by your web browser. No Web or email transmission is ever totally protected or mistake cost-free. For example, email sent out to or from the Vivuapp may not be protected. You must take unique care in deciding what info you send to us by means of email.